What is a Dashboard?
Simply, a collection of charts. You can create as many Dashboards as you like, naming them whatever you would like. Some people may set up dashboards, and then have all the charts filtering for specific teams or users, but you will not decide what shows up on the Dashboard until you start creating charts.
The Dashboard is the collection of charts, and the charts display the data related to the teams/users you choose.
Creating a Dashboard
You will not have any Dashboards created at first. Use the + in the top left to create a new Dashboard.
After creation, you will be prompted to create charts to populate that Dashboard.
A couple things you need to know about your Dashboards:
- At this time, they cannot be shared. This is an option that will be added so that you can have collaborators or people with view only permission viewing the content you build.
- You can create as many Dashboards as you would like. No restrictions on amount or who you will be able to share them with (as long as they are a 90 user).
- If you are a Manager or Managee role in the account, you still have full permissions to create as many Dashboards as you would like, but when you start adding charts it will only be for those you have access to in 90.
Use the pencil icon to open a menu to:
- Update the Dashboard Name
- Edit Display Mode for this Dashboard (more details here)
- Delete the Dashboard
More options will be found here in the future like updating the coloring, inviting other users to collaborate, and more.