- All charts now have a look, feel and design so we can offer more detailed customizations in the future.
- Share Dashboards with other users (view only is only option available when sharing). Sharing with edit permissions will be added in the future.
- Date and Currency formatting that is chosen in Ninety.io settings is used in on your charts and throughout Dashboards.
- Company average available on some charts - this can be turned on or off on each chart where it is available.
- Accountability Chart available in Display Mode
- All VTO sections available in Display Mode
- Core Strengths Lens
- See all of your teams based on the Core Strengths your business needs to succeed. Those are: Weekly Measurables On Track, Rocks On Track or Done, To-do’s Done, Organizational Checkup Score, LMA, and RPRS.
- Organizational Checkup Chart in a bar chart, coming soon to a radial display.
- Scorecard Heat Map to see red vs. green for each scorecard by measurable.
- The Rocks Completed vs. Incomplete chart has changed from column bar to Stacked Bar.
- This change will also occur to
- Manager and Managee roles in Ninety are now able to see data across all the teams they are on instead of just filtering for their own content.
- Save & Exit buttons in a better spot
- Measurable ID changed to Measurable Title