Here is what we have launched this Quarter so far!
- Quarterly & Annual Scorecard Tracking
- Default Quarterly Measurables to help your teams know what to track.
- Show/hide current week/month/quarter/year
- Choose the type of measurable you are creating from the V/TO™.
- Ability to make the Accountability Chart private for non-Leadership team members
- User Settings Options
- saving pin up/down sidebar
- set a Default Team
- saving My 90 Chart and filter preferences automatically
- EOS Implementer Role to give an EOSI free edit access to your account.
- Virtual Meeting Tools
- Focus Day
- Vision Building Day 1
- Vision Building Day 2
- Meeting Customizations
- View Another Tool while in a meeting from any section
- Add a custom section with an iframe URL to view any external pages in the meeting.
You can see information on this and all of our releases on the 90 Product Updates blog.
And here’s what we have planned to come out throughout the rest of the Quarter!
- International User Options:
- Date formatting
- Currency formatting
- Directory address entry for any country
- Duplicate an Accountability Chart Seat
- Auto-archive To-dos, Issues and Headlines at the end of a Meeting
- Quarterly Conversations
- Send a notification when a conversation is scheduled.
- Make a Quarterly “formal” to allow for a feedback meeting and viewing details.
- Refresh option on Rocks to pull in new rocks or update statuses after the meeting has been created.
More is being worked on, just not ready for launch! A huge effort is being made around our Scorecard right now and we are looking to Make Data your Superpower!
What else would you like to see? Would love feedback!