Here are a few guidelines that we will expect all users to follow.
The following rules and guidelines are presented here so that you know what is expected of you and what you can expect from other users.
1. General Guidelines / Code of conduct
Let’s all get along . Here you will find which behavior is allowed on the community, and which not.
- No abusive behavior against other users (e.g. insults / threats / racism / harrasment)
- No off-topic discussion / intentional derailing of discussions
- No multiple registrations
- No commercial advertisement
- No sharing of illegal content
- No Spam / soliciting
- No public discussion of community staff action / communication
You will find these points written out in many of the examples shown in the list at the end of this topic.
2. Liability for shared information
Responses in this community are not always going to be from HLTX, 90 or ToolsHub employees, and therefore if any clarification needed on product specifics, users should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Content shared here will be largely opinion based. No damages resulting from information taken from this community can be held against Ninety.
3. Removing content / banning users
The community team has the right to remove content from the community, should it feel that this is necessary. Same goes for restricting access to the community (banning users). Any actions taken by the community team are are to protect the positive experience of other users on the community. Please contact email@example.com if any disagreements arise with an action of the community team.
4. Links to third party websites:
- Cookie setting: You choose which cookies you want to allow. If you have an account you can adjust your choice in your profile settings. If you do not have an account, you can change your cookie settings by deleting them via the internet options of your browser and visiting the community again. You will then be asked to choose your settings again. There are 3 settings: Basic, Normal and Complete.
- Basic: Functional
- Normal: Functional + analytics
- Complete: Functional + analytics + social media + embedded videos