Welcome! We’re super happy to have you here!
What are we doing here?
First things first, what are we actually doing in the company community? Our community is meant to be useful for both new and veteran customers, your level of expertise does not matter. We plan to provide you a place to:
- Create interest and peer groups (industry, function, level)
- Provide a resource center for 90 and beyond
- Nurture a place for connecting, sharing, teaching, and learning
With the above plan, we will hope our TRIBE (our community members):
- Collaborate on shared interests (SMB’s, Love EOS, Love 90, Love the art & science of business building)
- Share values (live to make life better)
- Share goals (want to build extraordinarily productive, humane and resilient companies)
- Have complimentary talents (coaching versus marketing versus sales) and experiences.
This will create a space for our TRIBE to benefit from one another and help build our teams to become extraordinarily productive, humane and resilient.
A (really) quick tour
The basic setup of our community is simple:
(You’re here now!) New to the community? Don’t forget to introduce yourself!
Product Feedback & Roadmap
This is where our Customers provide us with the ever-needed ideas and feature requests that will make our platform be even better in the future! We try and include as many as possible in our roadmap, as when it comes to the value you can get from our platform—our customers know best!
Best Practices, Guides & Articles on using the products across 90 & ToolsHub. These are open forums for collaboration on using these tools effectively!
Join groups across different industry, function, and roles to better connect with the Community.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In any case: start here by introducing yourself to the community!